Monday, May 4, 2015

Stuck On Survival: 25 uses for Duct Tape on Your Next Camping Adventure

buzzoole code
Duct Tape just may be the ultimate survival tool. The fact that you can turn it into almost anything, makes the possibilities endless. Take a look at these 25 uses for Duct Tape on for your next camping trip, brought to you by www.fix.com . And, while you're at it, take a look at some of the other survival items I have recently reviewed on my blog: HERE

What do you think? Do you have any great tips for using duct tape? I'd love to hear your ideas!

 Source: Fix.com
  

8 comments:

  1. Abundant JourneysMay 6, 2015 at 8:40 PM

    This infographic is great for the visual aspect. They say duct solves most problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that duct tape could be so handy! What an amazing list and an impressive infographic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how fantastic! I love how durable it is and versatile as well! I would definitely bring duct tape with me from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew duct tape could be used to everything but these are some amazing ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun infographic! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I never would have thought of half of these uses! Who knew duct tape could be so useful?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I never thought duct tape had so many uses! Some are so handy and great way to depict them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duct tape is pretty awesome. We will have to take this as a reference when we go camping.

    ReplyDelete