If you are looking for a heavy duty multi-tool, the Power Tek Fire Talon is for you! Right out of the box, the first thing you will notice about it, is how heavy the tool is. It weighs in at 9.8oz and is 4 inches long. The Fire Talon is not made out of cheap, flimsy metal. It is made of black oxide stainless steel to ensure that it lasts.
Power Tek Fire Talon multi-tool. The knife and scissors are both very sharp and work well. The tool has rubber grips to ensure that you get a proper hold on it and it does not slip. It also comes with a pouch for safe keeping with an attached belt loop for easy access. Because of its weight, it may not be ideal to just keep in your pocket as a normal pocket knife. I think it would be more useful when going camping or when you do not have room to carry all of the tools that it combines into one.
What's included on the Fire Talon Multi-Tool:
- 2 strategically placed LED flashlights that give you full illumination
- A 3-inch, self-locking, stainless steel 3Cr13 knife blade
- Professional-grade scissors to make trimming and cutting a breeze
- Easy-to-use wire strippers for electrical repairs
- A built-in can opener to take the frustration out of camping trips!
- Phillips and Flathead screwdrivers tough enough to handle any task!
- Spring-loaded pliers to take the frustration out of installs and repairs!
- Sure-grip rubber handle inlays to give you full control, even in dark and rainy conditions!
Disclaimer: I received this product from in exchange for my honest review. All opinions conveyed are my own genuine impressions.