The Perennial Essentials set of 4 flexible kitchen cutting boards is the perfect addition to my kitchen! Now that I have had the opportunity to use these, I don't know what I would do without them. They are smaller, measuring only a little bigger than a sheet of printer paper. This makes them ideal for those small jobs when you are only going to be chopping up one vegetable or fruit. Because they are so thin, they are easy to store in your kitchen drawer or even hang up on hooks with the cut out loop.
Each cutting board has a food icon in the corner and is color coated to prevent cross-contamination. There is a fish, meat, fruit and vegetable mat. They are easy to clean, I used a sponge with warm soapy water and any debris washed right off. Another benefit is that the mats are flexible and light. This makes it very easy to transfer food straight from the cutting board to the pan, which I love!
Cutting Mat Specifications:
- Each mat measures 12 x 8 x 5/32 inches
- Heatproof up to 110 degrees Celsius
- Made with Dual 100% Polypropylene anti-penetrated layers. An ECO-friendly material with anti-slide properties, and "Wolverine" self healing & scar resistance
- Food icons and measuring scale.
- It's non-toxic and safely made with Fuji Bactekiller protection mix from Japan
- Bendable for easy transfer of food.
- Environmentally friendly, made of TPE & PP.
- Complements large cutting board for efficient and food separation by category.
They are available for purchase on Amazon HERE. I highly recommend these mats, as they lived up perfectly to my expectations. Be sure to check them out and let me know what you think!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm30637ce29549ac951061fd211d43c3b0