Wednesday, March 29, 2017
website today! I went through and was able to easily make a new Facebook header!
I really wish that I had known about this site when I was planning my wedding. There are countless ideas for wedding invites and thank you cards available on Fotojet.com!
Sunday, March 19, 2017
I was surprised to learn that Finesse will be spreading its wings this year and should be popping up in many wore stores close to you! These include over 3,400 Walmart stores plus Walgreens, Rite Aid, and more.
I have to admit that Finesse shampoo and conditioners are one of my favorites! It leaves my curly hair smooth and manageable. Seeing as it is specially formulated for hair that’s dry, damaged, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy, it is exactly what I need! Finesse shampoos, conditioners, and styling products are available at affordable prices nationwide.
More information on Finesse:
- Infused with active proteins, Finesse® Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner help restore and strengthen hair that is dry, damaged, stubborn, or sometimes frizzy. The active silk and soy proteins penetrate deep into the hair shaft, leaving your hair more moisturized and manageable. Your hair will feel clean and silky soft, while being easier to detangle and easier to style.
- Featuring Finesse' cult-favorite clean, fresh scent
- SRP: $3.99 each (and only $1.99 at Walmart)
- Available at: Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, and grocery chains such as Kroger, Shoprite, HEB, and Publix
- Check out the products here: https://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=finesse&esearch=new https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=finesse
This post is sponsored by BrandBacker. All opinions are my own.